2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor for PC & Mac?
In order to download the 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor
|App Name||2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor|
|Update||May 24, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 – 9|
FAQs About 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor, Guide, and Its Features
Free application that measure what technology (LTE, UMTS, EDGE, etc.) is used for internet connection and also allows fast switch between 2G/3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• widget to toggle 2G/3G/4G network mode – it is shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), 3G (HSPAP), 4G (LTE), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN.
• If you use task killer, put this application to ignore list!
• Always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
• Dual SIM is not supported by Android API
★Help me to improve application
• let me know your ideas with integrated feedback option
• help me to translate or correct text
• share application with friends
• donate to support further development
★Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn’t support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
Bug fixes and improvements
The 2G 3G 4G LTE Network Monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.