911 Alert for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the 911 Alert on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download 911 Alert for PC & Mac?
In order to download the 911 Alert on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the 911 Alert on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the 911 Alert on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of 911 Alert
|App Name||911 Alert|
|Update||September 12, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About 911 Alert, Guide, and Its Features
Feel safer with 911 Alert – the 911 call emergency alert app. The insurance you need and the assurance you’ll have, because it’s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
911 Alert gives you a peace of mind by sending an emergency alert up to 10 selected contacts who can follow your location and help you if needed.
🚨 FUNCTIONAL SECURITY ALERTS SYSTEM
– SIREN ALERT: When you call 911, the 911 Alert app will also inform your contacts about your emergency situation with an emergency SMS. This is sent in a form of a pre-set siren so your emergency contacts don’t miss the alert. The siren will alert your emergency contacts regardless of the phone’s profile status (sound, vibrate or silent).
– LIVE LOCATION: In addition to sending an emergency text and location, this app also allows your emergency contacts to follow your LIVE location. The LIVE tracking follows you in real-time and your location is tracked for 24 hours.
– GROUP CHAT: A group chat for your emergency contacts opens, where you can communicate about the situation and find relevant solutions. A pre-set audible alert will also provide immediate notification when chat messages are left (no sound override for this feature).
ℹ️ IMPORTANT NOTES
– Anyone can receive the alert, even if the contact doesn’t have the app installed.
– Some individual phone operating systems may not allow for the overriding of “silent” mode.
– The chat feature allows the caller and/or the emergency contacts the ability to communicate and coordinate after a 911 call is made. Only emergency contacts with the app downloaded to their phone will have this ability to chat.
– The chat feature will be available for 72 hours after the 911 call was made. Once the 72 hours have elapsed the 911 call, the chat will be removed from the system; however, the emergency contacts will have the chat transcript emailed to them after its removal.
Have peace of mind knowing your family and dearest friends will have your back in case of any emergency situation.
☑️ Get 911 Alert – the emergency contact app for even greater insurance, assurance, convenience, and safety. Our FREE subscription gives ONE emergency contact, upgrade for just $4.99 a year and receive up to TEN emergency contacts!
NOTE: Please rate our app on its function in an emergency and not on permissions that Google requires for certain features. For example, this app needs access to your address book to add your emergency contacts without you having to type in the phone number manually and this app needs access to your photo gallery for you to customize your “My Profile” section. Google requires these permissions but we are not privy to any information from your mobile device.
Be prepared. Get ONE emergency contact with the FREE download of 911 Alert.
Upgrade and receive up to TEN emergency contacts for $4.99 a year.
The 911 Alert is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.