Accam Dashcam for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Accam Dashcam on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Accam Dashcam for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Accam Dashcam on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Accam Dashcam on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Accam Dashcam on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Accam Dashcam
|App Name||Accam Dashcam|
|Update||December 8, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Accam Dashcam, Guide, and Its Features
The best Dashcam app for your safety on the road. Use your phone as a high-end dash camera for a fraction of the price. Runs in the background and once a vibration is detected stores the footage before and after the event within a predefined time interval to comply with local regulations. Accam is not using your phone’s storage to
continuously record a video thus avoids storing gigabytes of unnecessary video footage on your phone.
– Easy to use user interface;
– Runs in the background while you use your phone for other tasks e.g. navigation, making calls;
– Detects vibrations and automatically stores the last T seconds and the following T seconds (T can be adjusted in the settings);
– Stores a video only if necessary (avoid having gigabytes of footage on your phone);
– The video contains a telemetry watermark containing useful data (date, time, speed);
– fixing issues on some devices;
– light redesign;
– introduction of telemetry watermark in the resulting videos containing:
– current speed (if GPS available);
– new mechanism of in-memory video buffering;
The Accam Dashcam is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.