Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor
|App Name||Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor|
|Update||November 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor, Guide, and Its Features
Be part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• Visual effects and color correction
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Group layers together
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access premium features. Among these are subscription options that automatically renew until you cancel. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information on subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
This is a new application. While we’ve done our best to make sure it works well on a wide range of phones, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Alight Motion 3.9.0
• New Effects: Omino Diffusion+, Omino Glass, Dark Glow
• Bug Fixes
The Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.