Among Us for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Among Us on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Among Us for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Among Us on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Among Us on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Among Us on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Among Us
|App Name||Among Us|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Among Us, Guide, and Its Features
Play online or over local WiFi with 4-15 players as you attempt to prep your spaceship for departure, but beware as one will be an impostor bent on killing everyone!
Crewmates can win by completing all tasks or discovering and voting the impostor off the ship.
The Impostor can use sabotage to cause chaos, making for easier kills and better alibis.
– Fix for long ban times
The Among Us is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.