AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word for PC & Mac?
In order to download the AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word
|App Name||AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word|
|Developer||OffiDocs Mobile Apps|
|Update||March 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word, Guide, and Its Features
AndroDOC is an app to edit Word documents that you will be able to create, modify and share. AndroDOC combines the functionality of an android file manager with the open source office software for editing Word documents, LibreOffice. It contains two main modules:
* The DOC & DOCX module, which provides the following functionality:
– Create WORD documents in different formats.
– Edit WORD documents from OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Microsoft Excel.
– Search for texts.
– Insert images / tables / files.
– Style management: font size, font style.
– Find & replace.
– Open Source.
– Export to PDF from documents.
– Document formats supported are the OpenDocuments formats (.odt and .ott), but in addition to them AndroDOC can open the formats used by Microsoft (.doc and .docx) (see https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Getting_Started/File_formats):
· Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc)
· Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx)
· Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
· LibreOffice ODF text document (.odt)
· OpenOffice ODF text document (.odt)
· Rich Text Format (.rtf)
· Text and CSV (.csv and .txt)
* The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
– Home directory when you first load the file manager.
– All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.
– Bookmarks over the files or directories.
– View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date.
– Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets.
– Grid, List and Icons views available.
– Sort by name, last modified, size or type.
– FTP access integrated.
– Image preview support
– Search for files
– Recent files
– Open Source
AndroDOC is based on the android Amaze file manager and LibreOffice Online running in our cloud servers. Its source code is open, and located in http://www.entertainmentmobileapps.com/source/androdoc
Bugs fixed and enhanced Editor
The AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.