AnkiDroid Flashcards for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the AnkiDroid Flashcards on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download AnkiDroid Flashcards for PC & Mac?
In order to download the AnkiDroid Flashcards on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the AnkiDroid Flashcards on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the AnkiDroid Flashcards on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of AnkiDroid Flashcards
|App Name||AnkiDroid Flashcards|
|Developer||AnkiDroid Open Source Team|
|Update||July 14, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About AnkiDroid Flashcards, Guide, and Its Features
Memorize anything with AnkiDroid!
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
Need support? https://docs.ankidroid.org/help.html (much preferred over comments in reviews here 🙂 )
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
* 🤜🤛 Thank you! Your support makes the fixes happen!
* One more crash fix in 2.15.6
* Full-screen navigation drawer drag is a preference, default off
* Floating Action Button (‘+’) labels clickable again
* Fixed crash first run post-install on tablets
* Fixed crash creating new deck from deck chooser
* https://github.com/ankidroid/Anki-Android/milestone/47?closed=1 – Changelog
* We’re deep into v2.16 development + Google Summer of Code, new stuff coming
The AnkiDroid Flashcards is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.