AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor for PC & Mac?
In order to download the AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor
|App Name||AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor|
|Update||September 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor, Guide, and Its Features
Now support humen sensing ! You will receive a push notification with animated GIF images when detects humen from video streams , much more accurate than traditional motion detection.
Are you going to buy expensive Nest camera or Dropcam and take a lot of energy to build a CCTV system？Why not turn your old iphone,computer or set-top box into security cameras？ You only have to install “Athome Video streamer （AVS) “APP in them. With “Athome Camera APP on other iphone, you can view them anywhere, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident.
******* Main Features ********
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the “Night Vision” mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or phone) before you get start.
Step 1: Download the video capture app AtHome Video Streamer App and install it in device A, the unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device A at the first time.
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app in device B which you want to use as a viewer. Open the app, sign up and login,select “Add by CID” or “By QR Code” to add a device A, so you are all set to enjoy the live streaming !
******** Supporting *********
Email: [email protected]
Make user data more secure.
The AtHome Camera – phone as remote monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.