AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera for PC & Mac?
In order to download the AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera
|App Name||AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera|
|Update||April 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera, Guide, and Its Features
Now support human sensing.
You will receive a push notification with GIF images when detects human from video streams,much more accurate than traditional motion detection.
AtHome Camera turns more than 30 million devices into a video monitoring system, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras, elder care etc. Support including PCs and phones.
Used together with AtHome Video Streamer, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident!
Video streaming with powerful encryption and P2P transfer technology protect your privacy. You can be confident – your cameras are well protected from unauthorized access! AtHome is the best choice for your home video surveillance.
******* Main Features ********
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the “Night Vision” mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or phone) before you get start.
Step 1: Install AtHome Video Streamer App on your Android device. A unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select “Add by CID” or “By QR Code” to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
Once you start using this app, we are certain that you would like using this home security surveillance system for your day-to-day CCTV monitoring. AtHome is a full featured video surveillance app, capable to fully serve your home monitoring needs.
******** Supporting *********
Email: [email protected]
1、The app now works even if the phone’s screen is turned off.
2、The app will send a cleanup notification when the phone runs out of memory.
The AtHome Video Streamer-turn phone into IP camera is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.