AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB for PC & Mac?
In order to download the AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB
|App Name||AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB|
|Update||October 16, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB, Guide, and Its Features
Use your phone as a wireless speaker for your computer. 🔥
Easily receive all your PC audio over Wifi or USB.
Listen to music, movies or games wirelessly on your Android device with no delay.
AudioRelay will transmit any audio, from any application, that you can hear on your PC via Wifi or USB.
– Wireless headphone: Freely listen to the music or videos of your PC around the house
– Wireless jack extender: Comfortably listen to your computer
– Remotely listen to your PC
– Replace a computer speaker or a wireless speaker
– Monitor the PC audio or the PC’s microphone
– Cast the audio of your computer to your phone and then to another device via Bluetooth or the AUX jack
– Wireless audio sharing to multiple devices (PREMIUM)
– Easy to use, just launch the server and the app
– Near to no latency on Wifi or via USB
– Remotely control your device’s volume from your PC
– Automatic PC discovery
– Change the buffer settings to listen to music or reduce lags
– Uses audio compression to reduce delays (https://opus-codec.org/)
– Wireless audio listening on multiple devices
– Play and pause playback directly from the notification
– Customize the buffer settings
– Remove the ads
– All future premium features
Instead of using a wireless connection, you can use USB tethering to completely remove the eventual lags and delays!
Note that the performances can vary between Android devices and Wifi networks. To have the best wireless speaker experience, make sure that your devices aren’t too far off of your router.
Constantly receiving audio in real-time is intensive, regularly check your battery level while streaming.
To listen to music without audio hiccups, you should probably change the buffer mode to “high”.
The app displays ads but doesn’t do any audio interruption. 👍
Visit https://audiorelay.net to install the server on your PC.
At the moment, only Windows is supported.
The app uses the ports 59100 and 59200.
Please read the FAQ at https://docs.audiorelay.net/faq
You can post questions on the forum at https://community.audiorelay.net
You can send an email via the link below
The update greatly reduces audio glitches when you have reordering issues. This also applies to packet loss, but less greatly.
You’ll have less latency as a whole with AudioTrack, even though the buffer shown increased.
Additionally, AudioRelay is now available in German, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Spanish, Romanian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese.
Gracias to all the contributors at http://translations.audiorelay.net!
You can read more here https://community.audiorelay.net/t/changelog/177.
The AudioRelay: Stream your PC audio on Wifi or USB is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.