AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter for PC & Mac?
In order to download the AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter
|App Name||AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter|
|Update||November 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter, Guide, and Its Features
3D model viewer suitable for browsing 3D models on Android. Many popular 3D formats are supported.
The supported all formats are :
OBJ (*.obj) , GLTF (*.gltf, *.glb) , COLLADA (*.dae) , Draco (*.dra) , PLY (*.ply), STL (*.stl), FBX (*.fbx) , MMD (*.pmd, *.pmx), VRML (*.wrl , *.wrz) , AMF (*.amf) , LightWave (*.lwo) , 3DS (*.3ds) , X (*.x)
The supported formats for paid :
FBX (*.fbx) , MMD (*.pmd, *.pmx), VRML (*.wrl , *.wrz) , AMF (*.amf) , LightWave (*.lwo) , 3DS (*.3ds) , X (*.x)
Also comes with a model export feature.
The supported exportable formats are :
OBJ (*.obj) , GLTF (*.glb) , COLLADA (*.dae), PLY (*.ply), STL (*.stl)
Other features :
– Switching wireframe visibility
– DIsplaying point cloud
– X-ray-like perspective
– Switching spot light
– Switching axes helper
– Selecting scene background color
– Shooting screenshots of model
– Automatic detection of 3D format
All basic features are free.
Please give it a try !
Added feature for loading sample model if model file / texture / image are not selected to demonstrate how to use the app
The AVE3D – 3D Model Viewer and Exporter is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.