BePPa Home Security Camera for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the BePPa Home Security Camera on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download BePPa Home Security Camera for PC & Mac?
In order to download the BePPa Home Security Camera on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the BePPa Home Security Camera on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the BePPa Home Security Camera on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of BePPa Home Security Camera
|App Name||BePPa Home Security Camera|
|Update||August 31, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About BePPa Home Security Camera, Guide, and Its Features
BePPa is a Security Camera App that can convert your old and unused android phones to surveillance IP camera.
You can easily setup a Closed Loop Camera system for your home or office with no cost ! rather than buying expensive IP cameras
– BePPa can stream live Video and Audio to the viewer with high quality
– It can work in the background and notify you when the camera detects any motion
– The motion detector sensitivity is adjustable in the settings
– You can also hold the talk button on the viewer and talk to the camera !
– BePPa will always be working in the background even if the phone gets restarted so you will never loose connection to the camera.
– Camera will not stream unless you request the stream on the viewer to lower the internet consumption
– All the camera settings like Resolution and Frame rate can be changed from the viewer
– You can Vibrate the camera , turn the Flash light on/off or switch front and back camera from the viewer remotely.
Very easy 5 steps
1 – Install BePPa on all android devices you intend to use
2 – Sign in with the same Google Account on all devices
3 – Select Camera mode on the devices that are supposed to act like a camera
4 – Define a Name for each camera if you like
5 – Select Viewer mode on the devices that are supposed to be viewers
To discover more, Watch the video and install the app for FREE
Fixed Crashing issue on new Android
The BePPa Home Security Camera is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.