Blic for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Blic on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Blic for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Blic on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Blic on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Blic on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Blic
|Developer||Ringier Axel Springer Srbija|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Blic, Guide, and Its Features
Android aplikacija najposećenijeg sajta u Srbiji www.blic.rs.
Vesti, komentari, galerije, video, vremenska prognoza, kursna lista i vaš omiljen Blic strip.
Android application is the most visited site in Serbia www.blic.rs.
News, reviews, gallery, video, weather, exchange rates and your favorite flash strip.
Manje ispravke grešaka
The Blic is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.