Blink Store for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Blink Store on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Blink Store for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Blink Store on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Blink Store on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Blink Store on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Blink Store
|App Name||Blink Store|
|Update||August 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Blink Store, Guide, and Its Features
Our aim behind developing Blink is to simplify the delivery management process of placing orders and streamlining the entire process of ordering, especially food ordering, from menu display to delivery of the order. It adds extra qualities to delivery system like great customer service, speed and professionalism in all sphere of the platform. We provide our partners with a platform to show their full potential on delivery business and to display their service and menu to their customers on the go and to ensure with the ease of managing their business to achieve maximum growth.
Like all sophisticated apps Blink offers amazing features based on strategy, design, and development as per your need and is like a cakewalk to manage. The app helps you to have a stronger value proposition over your competitors and it can be operated seamlessly over iOS and Android. Some of the unique features of Blink include:
1. View shop and restaurant list based on the location
2. Track the status of your order in real-time
3. Inquire and make reservations at restaurants
4. Customize your order as per your taste and preference
5. Navigate throughout sitemap and check for varieties of cuisines and dishes served by the restaurants without registering on the application
– UI Improvement
– Bug fixes
The Blink Store is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.