Booky Call – Book Review App for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Booky Call – Book Review App on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Booky Call – Book Review App for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Booky Call – Book Review App on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Booky Call – Book Review App on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Booky Call – Book Review App on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Booky Call – Book Review App
|App Name||Booky Call – Book Review App|
|Update||November 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Booky Call – Book Review App, Guide, and Its Features
Booky Call is a revolutionary book discovery app disguised as a dating app. By combining the psychology and functionality of dating apps with a creative book review in the form of a “humanized” dating profile, we help readers swipe right and engage with books in an innovative way.
Each book review crafted by our staff of writers reveals answers to questions such as:
– Who should swipe right on me?
– What are my most attractive traits?
– What is the dorkiest thing about me?
– What is my most inspirational quote?
– What is my best one-liner?
– What do I spend a lot of time thinking about?
– What will we eat/drink on our first date?
– Tell me about your book daddy/mama.
– What celebrity would sound best reading my audio version?
Each review also contains a short clip of the audio book (if available) to help you make your decision of whether or not to take the book on a “date.”
Users can swipe right on books they are interested in and send the book to your Direct Messages to further engage with the book. You are then given the opportunity to purchase the physical, digital or audio version of the book.
Enable your notifications and receive custom “Booky Calls” twice a week with up to three hand-selected books looking for a “book-up” based on your personal profile preferences.
The Booky Call – Book Review App is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.