Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Booky – Food and Lifestyle for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Booky – Food and Lifestyle on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Booky – Food and Lifestyle
|App Name||Booky – Food and Lifestyle|
|Developer||Scrambled Eggs Pte Ltd|
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Booky – Food and Lifestyle, Guide, and Its Features
The #1 lifestyle app in the Philippines. Discover the best restaurants and local services. Enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 deals and up to 50% off with Booky Prime membership at over 2000 of the best places in town.
Designed to work OFFLINE for optimum performance. No internet needed.
Booky is the fastest way to:
• DISCOVER over 15,000 restaurants, beauty salons, fitness studios and classes covering Metro Manila, Baguio and Tagaytay.
• SAVE thousands of Pesos every month with Booky Prime membership. Sign up for 1 month free trial and enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 offers and up to 50% off your bill.
• BROWSE over 10,000 menus and service lists
• ORGANIZE your must-try and favorite restaurants into lists.
Thank you for support in Booky. Please send any feedback to [email protected]
Long time no see! We’re kicking things back up at Booky and this is the first of much more regular updates to come. This is a maintenance build to keep you up to date and prepared for all the new features we have lined up for this year!
Keep safe and be nice,
The Booky Team
The Booky – Food and Lifestyle is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.