Brave Browser (Beta) for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Brave Browser (Beta) on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Brave Browser (Beta) for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Brave Browser (Beta) on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Brave Browser (Beta) on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Brave Browser (Beta) on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Brave Browser (Beta)
|App Name||Brave Browser (Beta)|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Brave Browser (Beta), Guide, and Its Features
Welcome to Brave Beta for Android!
Try out the newest features and give early feedback: https://brave.com/msupport
You can install Brave Beta alongside your current version of Brave for Android.
The Brave Browser (Beta) is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.