Brawl Stars for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Brawl Stars on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Brawl Stars for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Brawl Stars on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Brawl Stars on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Brawl Stars on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Brawl Stars
|App Name||Brawl Stars|
|Update||November 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Brawl Stars, Guide, and Its Features
Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
– Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
– Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo – be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
– Brawl Ball (3v3): It’s a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
– Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
– Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
– Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
– Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars’ esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
– Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
– A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
– Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and Super ability
– New events and game modes daily
– Battle solo or with friends
– Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
– Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
– Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
– Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings > Help and Support — or visit http://help.supercellsupport.com/brawl-stars/en/index.html
Terms of Service:
BRAWLYWOOD – LIGHTS, CAMERA, BRAWL!
– New Brawl Pass Season
– New Chromatic Brawler: Lola!
– New Skins & Environment
THE SPOOKY SEASON IS UPON US!
– Brawl-o-Ween is back!
– New and old seasonal skins
– New Challenge and spooky modifier!
– Tons of quality of life changes
The Brawl Stars is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.