C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating for PC & Mac?
In order to download the C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating
|App Name||C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating|
|Update||November 2, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating, Guide, and Its Features
The C-MAP app provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation, traffic and weather information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
The C-MAP app enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Find the best route to your favourite places with Autorouting
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and bright mode
• Get weather information
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat size, use your favourite units of measurement, create places routes and tracks
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to visit, and access them later from any computer or device
The C-MAP app updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
The maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection.
Terms of service
More information at
New and improved way to share your tracks with friends and family. You can now add your photos and also points of interest from your past trips. Also some small bugfixes:
– Fixed an app crash when entering plan mode from some views.
– Fixed an issue where the name of the app wouldn’t be translated correctly on certain devices.
– Fixed an issue where back buttons wouldn’t be displayed correctly on devices with a notch.
The C-MAP – Marine Charts. GPS navigation for Boating is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.