CameraFi Live for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CameraFi Live on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CameraFi Live for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CameraFi Live on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CameraFi Live on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CameraFi Live on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CameraFi Live
|App Name||CameraFi Live|
|Update||October 19, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About CameraFi Live, Guide, and Its Features
CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
* Select Mode
Choose between Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
* External Camera Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
It supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.).(Max. FHD/30fps)
* Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
* Video Filter
Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
* Chat Overlay
Show chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live.
* Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast.
* Motion Effect
Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
* Audio Mixer
Use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live.
Apply various overlays within a few clicks? Faster broadcasting preparation is available thanks to preset feature.
* Multiple shot
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
– Share your game playing and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
* Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
* Compatible Android version
– Android version 5.0 or above
* Streaming Sever
– YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream(for multistream), RTMP and SRT(Secure Reliable Transport)
– Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS) and Video files
– Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class), Bluetooth microphone, Game internal audio and Audio files
* Video Size
– SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920×1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840×2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
– H.264 and HEVC
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To get photos
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store
– RECORD_AUDIO: To record sound
– CAMERA: To capture photos or videos
– GET_ACCOUNTS: Obtaining authorization credentials to get your email address for activating All-In-One Serial Key
* If you have any comments or questions about the app, please send us the email or visit our SNS channel.
– Home: https://live.camerafi.com/
– Blog: https://blog.camerafi.com/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaultmicrocamerafi
– Email: [email protected]
– CameraFi Live supported Android 12
– Zoom issue on Huawei devices resolved
– Fix minor issues
The CameraFi Live is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.