CamON Live Streaming for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CamON Live Streaming on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CamON Live Streaming for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CamON Live Streaming on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CamON Live Streaming on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CamON Live Streaming on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CamON Live Streaming
|App Name||CamON Live Streaming|
|Update||October 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
FAQs About CamON Live Streaming, Guide, and Its Features
Transforms your Android device in a wireless IP camera.
This is a smart way to reuse your old smartphones or tablet, giving them a new chance while allowing you to save money.
It works with both the WiFi and the mobile data connection and can stream video from any cameras together with the audio.
It supports standard streaming formats (H264, MJPEG, AAC) and protocols (HTTP, RTSP, RTMP). This way, it can be connected to a variety of clients such as software, VCR, NAS and online services.
Integrates the support for angelcam and Mangocam cloud services, that simplify the network configuration and allow to share your experience over the web.
Supports live streaming to YouTube Live.
Implements a motion-detection algorithm, to detect relevant changes in the image, that can be easily integrated with home-automation systems. This allows to easily setup a reliable alarm system.
The night-vision feature gives you good image quality even with poor illumination.
The ONVIF support makes the integration easier with most of the leading NVR software.
It supports many different types of connections, including WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth tethering (client or host), USB tethering (host), WiFi tethering (host), WiFi Direct, VPN (OpenVPN and native), mobile (push only).
– NEW FEATURE! Save video to Google Drive
– Google Drive Adapter improover
– More settings for Google Drive Adapter
– HLS player updated
– Libraries updated
The CamON Live Streaming is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.