CamView Lite for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CamView Lite on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CamView Lite for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CamView Lite on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CamView Lite on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CamView Lite on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CamView Lite
|App Name||CamView Lite|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||August 11, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About CamView Lite, Guide, and Its Features
This is a surveillance software, which support Account manage, device manage, Push Notification service, support live video stream, video record and playback, video remote playback, snapshots, play lullaby, white light warning, and PTZ control, etc
Adapt to Android 11
Added Japanese translation
Fixed known issues
The CamView Lite is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.