CapCut – Video Editor for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CapCut – Video Editor on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CapCut – Video Editor for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CapCut – Video Editor on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CapCut – Video Editor on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CapCut – Video Editor on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CapCut – Video Editor
|App Name||CapCut – Video Editor|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About CapCut – Video Editor, Guide, and Its Features
From today, “Viamaker” Officially renamed to “CapCut”!
CapCut is a free all-in-one video editing app that helps you create incredible videos.
「Easy to use」
Cut, reverse and change speed: getting it just right is easier than ever，Posting only your wonderful moments.
Advanced filters and flawless beauty effects open up a world of possibilities
「Top Music Hits/Sounding incredible」
Tremendous music library and exclusive copyright songs
「Stickers and text」
Top trending stickers and fonts let you fully express your videos
Get creative with a range of magical effects
“We’ve introduced and upgraded some features to help you make even more amazing videos
1. Template hashtags are now here to help you find more templates on a similar theme
2. Motion tracking optimizations”
The CapCut – Video Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.