Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV
|App Name||Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV|
|Update||November 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV, Guide, and Its Features
Cast to TV helps you cast local files like videos, music and images from phone to TV. Enable you to make presentation, review photos, play music and watch movie on big screen. You can also cast web browser to tv.
– Easily access your media files on the phone, including photos, music and videos. Cast them on the big TV screen. Support IPTV cast.
– Control TV remotely with your phone: adjust volume, pause, forward, rewind video with no delay.
– Cast a small phone screen to big TV screen in high quality.
– Screen mirroring for Chromecast: We enable you to stream videos, photos from phone to Chromecast. Local media files will be played directly on your big TV screen.
– Cast IPTV, watch videos on TV stably.
– Cast music and audio files to TV.
– Cast web browser to TV.
– Auto search for available cast devices.
– Mirror your phone’s screen wirelessly to a smart TV in real time.
– Identify local files like video, audio, photo on your device and SD Card automatically.
– Add your local video and audio to the play queue.
– Support video casting, music casting and slideshow casting.
– Mirroring, screencast with DLNA devices such as Smart TV/IPTV
Easy to use:
1. Make sure your phone and cast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Click “cast” button to connect the app with TV.
3. Cast your video, music, photo and control it remotely with your phone.
1. Change of interface
2. Add interaction effect
The Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.