CCTV Calculator for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CCTV Calculator on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CCTV Calculator for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CCTV Calculator on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CCTV Calculator on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CCTV Calculator on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CCTV Calculator
|App Name||CCTV Calculator|
|Update||May 16, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About CCTV Calculator, Guide, and Its Features
CCTV Calculator is a tool designated for camera system basic parameters determination and testing. It enables easy calculation of an appropriate focal length, camera view, IP camera bandwith, storage capacity for records archiving and of other camera system parameters.
– Lens focal length calculator
– Camera viewing angle
– Settings for identification
– Bandwidth calculator
– Storage needs calculator
– Sensitivity recalculation
– RAID array space
– IPv4 and IPv6 address calculator
– Wireless signal calculator
– Fresnel zone
– ACK timeout
– mW to dBm calculator
– RAID calculator
EN translation correction.
The CCTV Calculator is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.