CCTV for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CCTV on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CCTV for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CCTV on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CCTV on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CCTV on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CCTV
|Update||August 28, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About CCTV, Guide, and Its Features
Circuito fechado ou circuito interno de câmaras é um sistema de segurança que distribui sinais provenientes de câmaras localizadas em locais específicos, para um ou mais pontos de visualização.
Closed circuit or camera internal circuit is a security system that distributes signals from cameras located in specific locations, to one or more viewing points.
Global Search Added.
Upgraded to latest version.
Pref Buffer, Volume and Zoom Settings added.
The CCTV is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.