Cloud-a-Day for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Cloud-a-Day on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Cloud-a-Day for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Cloud-a-Day on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Cloud-a-Day on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Cloud-a-Day on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Cloud-a-Day
|Update||August 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Cloud-a-Day, Guide, and Its Features
Discover the amazing and unexpected world of clouds with Cloud-a-Day, your virtual guide to the wonders of the sky.
With stunning photographs and enlightening descriptions. Cloud-a-Day will teach you to identify 40 different cloud formations and 18 optical effects caused by clouds. From the common Cumulus cloud or rainbow to the rare and fleeting fluctus cloud or circumhorizon arc, you will learn what makes each formation special, and how to identify the many beautiful light phenomena of the atmosphere.
Don’t know what cloud or optical effect you are spotting? Just answer a few questions about it in the Cloud Identifier tool and we’ll tell you which it is likely to be, or use our new CloudSpotter AI to see which of the ten main cloud types our automatic system thinks you are spotting.
And if you’re a subscribing member of the Cloud Appreciation Society you will be able to log in to access your Cloud-a-Day emails. These feature photographs by Cloud Appreciation Society members of amazing formations around the world, short pieces of cloud science, inspiring sky quotations, and details of the sky in art.
With Cloud-a-Day, looking up will never be the same again!
• Delete unwanted spottings
• Swipe between your spottings
• Jump from a spotting to the relevant entry in the Cloud Library
• Performance improvements and fixes
The Cloud-a-Day is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.