Color Checklist for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Color Checklist on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Color Checklist for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Color Checklist on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Color Checklist on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Color Checklist on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Color Checklist
|App Name||Color Checklist|
|Update||October 4, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Color Checklist, Guide, and Its Features
– Custom Colors & Fonts.
– Easy to Organize.
– Font size and style adjustment.
– Different sorting methods.
– No Internet or GPS permissions, so no third party that can upload your private notes.
– Global Search.
Use it if you lack simplicity in your everyday life. Check/Uncheck items, products from various lists.
Q: How do I put a checklist widget on the home screen (sticker)?
A: Under the home screen hold down your finger on an empty space once the new window arise choose widget. Find Color Checklist from the list and position it on your home screen.
Q: How do I rename my checklist, change color or font?
A: Open desired checklist. Under the top right corner of your screen find three vertical dots menu. Click on menu and find appropriate option from the list. Depending on your android version menu list may show up by pressing options button down on your screen or phone panel.
Q: How do I password protect my lists?
A: Open main app window where list of all notes is located. Long press on desired note and wait till new options menu show up. Select password protect.
Q: How do I enter master settings?
A: Open main app window where list of all notes is located. Under the top right corner of your screen find three vertical dots menu. Depending on your android version menu list may show up by pressing options button down on your screen or phone panel.
Q: How do I find backed up checklist notes?
A: All you backed up notes are stored in a single file. Which is usually located here:
– Checkbox positioning improvements
– Performance improvements
The Color Checklist is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.