Comroads Dash Cam App for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Comroads Dash Cam App on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Comroads Dash Cam App for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Comroads Dash Cam App on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Comroads Dash Cam App on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Comroads Dash Cam App on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Comroads Dash Cam App
|App Name||Comroads Dash Cam App|
|Update||July 15, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Comroads Dash Cam App, Guide, and Its Features
Currently supported dash cams:
– YI smart dash cam
– Viofo A129
– Viofo WR1
Comroads: Location-based dash cam footage when you need it.
Protect yourself and the Comroads community by recording incidents and
Traffic accidents occur quickly, and often times the driver responsible for causing the crash leaves the scene of the incident before proper information can be exchanged. While a single dashcam can help catch some of the details, one dashcam is often not enough to provide a full picture of what happened.
– One touch video event generation and automatic downloading from the dashcam.
– Overlay button appears over other apps including navigation. Press the overlay button to generate and download a 30 second video (20 seconds before pressing and 10 seconds after)
– Attach GPS trip data to your dash cam footage.
– Browse the map of your trip and create videos directly from the map.
– When using the Comroads app, your phone stays connected to your 4G network for music and navigation – the app manages your connection to the dashcam automatically and connects/disconnects as needed.
– Unlimited cloud storage for your event videos.
– Choose to upload the videos via your mobile plan or wait for wifi.
– Only records GPS data while you’re driving. Automatically stops when you exit the car.
– Your information is kept private and anonymous.
– Currently supported cameras:
– YI dashcam (grey or silver).
– VIOFO A129 (Please make sure you have 5Ghz wifi enabled)
– Viofo WR1
– Request videos from other Comroads drivers near you when you generate an event
– Your car got hit in a parking lot? Check if someone in the Comroads network was nearby when it happened and request their video
-More dash cam integrations, so the app can be used with a wide variety of dash cams
In order to initiate “drive mode” and have the app start looking for your dash cam, you need to either plug your phone into your charger, or press the “no power” button to manually start a trip.
Once synced with the camera, you will get an overlay button which appears over other apps. Pressing this button will instigate an event starting 20 seconds before the button press, and 10 seconds after. The app will wait for the current file on the dash cam to close, and will then automatically connect to the camera, download the relevant video, and then automatically disconnect.
The app will also record a GPS map of your 10 latest trips. You can later navigate to these trips and then by pressing on a part of the route, create a 30 second video file directly from the map. You can even do this while away from your car, and the next time you get in your car and sync the app, it will automatically connect and download the relevant video!
When you are out of your car, you may receive a notification that the Comroads app is running in the background. Don’t worry, it is completely passive and simply waiting for a signal that you are starting a new drive.
The Comroads Dash Cam App is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.