CoronaCheck for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the CoronaCheck on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download CoronaCheck for PC & Mac?
In order to download the CoronaCheck on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the CoronaCheck on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the CoronaCheck on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of CoronaCheck
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About CoronaCheck, Guide, and Its Features
CoronaCheck is the official Dutch declaration app developed by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport. This digital tool allows access to certain locations in the Netherlands. You can also travel internationally using the app. But only if you’ve been vaccinated, didn’t have coronavirus at the time of testing or if you’ve had coronavirus.
How does the app work?
Important: first book an appointment for a vaccination or for a corona test.
– Retrieve your vaccination or test results with the app
When your test results are available, you retrieve them with the app by entering the code provided by the test location. You can also retrieve a vaccination record in the app.
– Convert your vaccination record or test result into a QR code
The app converts your vaccination record or positive / negative test results into a QR code.
– Show your QR code at the entrance
You can have your QR code scanned at the entrance to certain locations. This is also mandatory for access to other countries. This proves you’ve been vaccinated, you’ve already had coronavirus or didn’t have coronavirus at the time of testing.
QR codes for the Netherlands and international
This app generates a QR code for the Netherlands and one for other countries. You can find both QR codes in the app. Travelling outside of the Netherlands? Then use your international QR code.
– Implemented several design and copy changes, and changed the menu.
– Added an option to remove the app data.
– Fixed several bugs.
The CoronaCheck is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.