D-Link CCTV for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the D-Link CCTV on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download D-Link CCTV for PC & Mac?
In order to download the D-Link CCTV on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the D-Link CCTV on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the D-Link CCTV on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of D-Link CCTV
|App Name||D-Link CCTV|
|Update||April 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About D-Link CCTV, Guide, and Its Features
Connecting with more secured world is our mission and you can get it here, the free video app that allows you to easily available anywhere, which supports the full line of D-Link products that support standard H.264 video codec.
The key features of DCMS Application include:
*Decoding support H264 & H265
*Live video preview of 16 channels at least.
*Playback video preview of 1 channel.
*Management of the sets of devices info.
*Management of the sets of record videos and snapshot images. *Management of the device alarm information.
*Support for 21 languages if you want to switch.
*More and more functions you can find when in use.
1. New Update for smoother experience.
2. Video Data Statistics display for each channel.
3. Option to Auto Play favorite devices.
The D-Link CCTV is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.