DIMS for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the DIMS on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download DIMS for PC & Mac?
In order to download the DIMS on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the DIMS on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the DIMS on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of DIMS
|Update||September 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About DIMS, Guide, and Its Features
Key Features & Benefits:
1. Drugs details (Indications, Dosage & administrations, Contraindications, Side effects, Precautions & warnings, FDA pregnancy category, Therapeutic class, Pack size & price).
2. Search Drugs (Search by Brand name, Generic name or Condition).
3. Drugs by Brands (A-Z brands).
4. Drugs by Generics (A-Z generics).
5. Drugs by Classes.
6. Drugs by Conditions.
7. Favourite Drugs (Bookmark any brand names).
8. Medical events (Information of international medical events).
9. Feedback (Can directly post your valuable suggestion, advice & comments).
10. Advance search (Can choose different search categories).
DIMS (Drug Information Management System) is the premier mobile drug index apps of Bangladesh for instant clinical drug information references. It is developed by “ITmedicus”. DIMS is the most comprehensive, advanced and up-to-date information source on available and recent drug products to serve the healthcare & pharmaceutical professionals in the country. DIMS delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 20,000+ brand name and 1400+ generic drugs to help you find complete & recent information about drugs at the ease of your fingertips.
DIMS is an mobile drug index apps, to be used only as a reference aid and educational purpose and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; neither intended to be a substitute for the exercise of professional judgment and should not be relied upon solely for final treatment decisions.
The clinical information contained in the information is intended as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the knowledge, expertise, skill, and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, or other healthcare professionals involved in patient care.
We used reliable & authentic data sources and company literatures. Although great effort has been made in compiling and checking the information contained in this apps to ensure that it is accurate, the publisher, the authors, editors and their servants or agents shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the continued currency of the information or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this website whether arising from negligence or otherwise howsoever, or for any consequences arising there from.
A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY REACHING ANY MEDICAL JUDGMENT, AND FOR ANY RESULTING DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY USE OF THE CONTENT BY SUCH MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. BY USE OF THIS APPS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS APPS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND OTHER ERRORS.
Herbal Brands added
The DIMS is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.