In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download DMSS for PC (Windows & Mac) as well as the installation of this app. Without further ado, let’s start.
DMSS App for PC
A mobile surveillance app that provides an extra layer of protection with the help of your home surveillance cameras. Its features include remote-based monitoring, video playback, remote configuration, push notifications, and more.
The app works like a shield by putting alarms and notification bells upon any unwanted person’s appearance at your property. The app is well trusted by millions of already users on the play store.
List of DMSS Features
Let’s talk about app features in detail.
The app lets you remote monitoring to your devices and also allows configure and reset or move them. It thus provides a sense of security even if you are not physically at your home.
You can rewind or stop the live video as per your need. The app allows you to screenshot your desired clip and crop down specific clips.
You can access your devices from anywhere by logging into your cloud account. Cloud login means sharing access with your family members and roommates.
The app quickly displays a notification on your phone if it detects any unusual activity via surveillance cameras and sensors.
DMSS APK Free Download
|Minimum Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Type of License||Free|
|Last Update||Jul 12, 2022|
|Download Link||DMSS APK|
Install DMSS for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to install the DMSS app on your PC Windows 11/10/8 or Mac, you have to choose any of the following methods.
Download and Install DMSS on PC Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- The first method is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC from the below.
- After you save a copy of the Bluestacks emulator, double-click it to launch the installer.
- The install wizard will appear now. All you need to do is follow the instructions that were given on your screen.
- When you completed the installation, open the Bluestacks from your computer.
- Find the Google Play Store and then sign in to your account.
- Click the search bar and start typing the “DMSS“.
- Hit the “Install” button and this will start downloading the DMSS on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Once you completed the installation, open the home of Bluestacks and then click the icon of the DMSS from there to start using this app on your PC.
Download and Install DMSS on PC Using MEmu (Method 2)
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the emulator called Nox Player. You can get it by checking the source below.
- Once you downloaded the Nox Player, open the installer by double-clicking the file.
- In this way, the install wizard will appear, just follow the on-screen instruction that appears on your screen.
- After the installation, find the Nox Player from your computer and then open it.
- Now, look for Google Play and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account to continue using the Play Store.
- Next, click the search bar and then type the app that you want to search. In this case, type the “DMSS“.
- When it appears on the result, click the “Install” button to start the download of this app.
- Once installed, go back to the home of Nox Player and you will see the newly installed DMSS. Click to start using it.
Let’s have a look at similar apps.
It is an android surveillance software that supports push notifications, alarms, video playback, finger gesture, etc.
It is a video monitoring software for IPC and DVR. You can view live monitoring on your android phone by login in with your device’s serial number.
This app works with NVR, DVR, IPC, and other surveillance cameras. Its prominent features include watching HD video live, calling through two-way audio, and more.
SmartCam is an excellent home surveillance app. It supports live recording and live streaming, two-way audio, 360-degree panorama, and more.
What is DMSS app for?
The app is cleverly explicitly designed to add an extra and effective layer of protection to your home security.
How do I set up DMSS?
Follow these simple steps:
- Enter your device name.
- Enter your account’s password.
- Then save.
How do you add CCTV to DMSS?
Here is a step by step instructions for you to add CCTV to your app.
- Select Camera from your mobile’s home screen.
- Select the Menu button.
- Then open Device Manager.
- From there, click on add button to add a device.
- Select Wired Device from there.
- Click on P2P.
- Then click on Start Live Preview.
Is DMSS app safe?
It adds multiple layers of data encryption to transfer better data security to its users safely.
How do I open DMSS on PC?
Once logged into Bluestacks, you can go to the Playstore for Windows or MAC. Choose DMSS from the list of mobile applications. Obtain the application and install it on your computer. Using the application, you can now add your IP camera.
This post has covered enough features to convince you. All the claims are checked, and the app shows those features without exaggeration. I would highly recommend this security system to get installed in your home. What are your thoughts about this app? Feel free to right down in the comments below.