Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app
|App Name||Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app|
|Update||November 8, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app, Guide, and Its Features
Turn your Android Smartphone into a car dash camera today!
Drive Recorder is a free dash cam app which helps you continuously capture what is happening on the road while you are driving.
The app automatically documents everything, but you can easily choose what to keep or edit videos within the app’s amazing editing function.
Drive Recorder is constantly being upgraded and we are committed to providing you with the best user experience possible.
Current major features:
– Record in the background
– Support loop recording
– Auto recording once you launch the app
– Support different video resolutions and file sizes
– User-defined video storage size
– Back up recorded videos to the cloud like Youtube, Drive, etc
– Support recording the driving trajectory
– Support navigating to the last location in the video
– Share your current location with others
– Built-in video editing function
– Remind a driver when driving too fast
We provide support for and recommend using Android running OS 4.0+.
If you have any problems or issues to use this app, please go to the bug report page.
Fixed the issue that users cannot select other apps after switching to background in Android 12.
The Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.