DV380 for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the DV380 on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download DV380 for PC & Mac?
In order to download the DV380 on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the DV380 on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the DV380 on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of DV380
|Update||August 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About DV380, Guide, and Its Features
DV380 is a free application for a new generation of smart home cloud cameras, which can easily realize remote video monitoring and management.
1. Through this software, you can view the real-time video of the process anytime and anywhere.
2. Support remote PTZ control, and rotate the camera direction by touching the screen.
3. Support network live audio monitoring.
4. Support network remote video playback and image capture.
5. Support on-site motion detection and alarm, and save the server for viewing.
6. Support voice intercom and video call.
7. Intelligent streaming media cloud transmission technology, millions of high-definition public networks can be transmitted in real time.
8. Add electronic zoom function, preset position function and wifi smart quick configuration (smartlink configuration) function; support AP quick configuration; QR code scanning device ID, etc.
9. The real-time preview adds the video function, and the video can be viewed in the album.
10. The video file download function is added, and the downloaded video can be viewed in the album.
11. Cloud storage function
1. Show the progress of device connecting
2. Fixed known bugs
The DV380 is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.