EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe for PC & Mac?
In order to download the EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe
|App Name||EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe|
|Update||October 17, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe, Guide, and Its Features
EDS (Encrypted Data Store) is a virtual disk encryption software for Android which allows you to store your files in an encrypted container. VeraCrypt(R), TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, EncFs, CyberSafe(R) container types are supported.
The program can operate in two modes. You can open a container in EDS or you can attach the file system of a container to the file system of your device (i.e., “mount” the container, requires root access to your device).
Main program features:
* Supports VeraCrypt(R), TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, EncFs, CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* You can create an encrypted Dropbox folder using EncFs.
* Choose among five secure ciphers.
* Cipher combinations are supported. A contatainer can be encrypted using several ciphers at once.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support.
* Keyfiles support.
* Container mounting is supported (requires root access to your device). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside the mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device (requires root access to your device). A network share can be mounted and dismounted automatically depending on the available Wifi connection.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can setup a database inside the container to store various kinds of information including logins, passwords, credit card pin codes, etc.
* You can use indexed search to quickly find files or database entries inside the container.
* You can synchronize your containers among multiple devices using Dropbox(R).
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: https://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: https://sovworks.com/eds/faq.php .
“Full network access”
This permission is used to play media files, to work with Dropbox, to work with network shares. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
“View Wi-Fi connections”, “View network connections”
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
“Modify or delete the contents of your SD card”
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located in the shared storage of your device.
“Run as startup”
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
“Prevent phone from sleeping”
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
“Google Play license check”
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to [email protected] .
Android 11 compatibility fix
The EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.