Encryption Manager Lite for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Encryption Manager Lite on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Encryption Manager Lite for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Encryption Manager Lite on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Encryption Manager Lite on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Encryption Manager Lite on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Encryption Manager Lite
|App Name||Encryption Manager Lite|
|Update||September 27, 2017|
|Requirement||2.2 and up|
FAQs About Encryption Manager Lite, Guide, and Its Features
Encryption Manager is a file manager, that offers a comfortable and secure way to keep files with confidential data encrypted using AES or Twofish encryption.
A master password is both used to access the application and to encrypt the encryption keys, that are generated random for each file, that is managed by Encryption Manager. Confidential files are accessible directly after the login. With one click on the file, the file is decrypted to its original location and can be shown by the installed viewer or editor apps. When you are finished working with the decrypted copy, the file is re-encrypted with one click and the decrypted file is wiped from the SD card. This wipe process will overwrite the data with random bytes before the file is deleted. So even if the device is lost or stolen, it is not possible to access your confidential data.
Encrypting new files is very simple: they can be chosen either with the built-in file manager or by simply using “send/share” from another app.
* Access based on master pin or master text password.
* Encrypts all kind of files.
* Possibility to encrypt all files of a folder.
* Provides a special handling for images, e.g. removal/creation of gallery thumbnail images.
* Base functionality of a file manager (view on click, send/share menu), but with automatic decryption before the action.
* Offers AES and Twofish encryption with 128 and 256 bit keys.
* Displays icons to indicate whether a file is currently decrypted or was changed.
* User setting for automatic re-encryption on exit.
* Secure overwrite of the orginal file after the encryption.
* An additional anti file recovery tool is included.
* Two layout modes: flat list view or hierarchical folder view.
* Filters can be defined to filter SD card files by file extensions or to excluded folders.
* The master password can be changed for an existing database.
* Provides a comfortable backup mechanism for using cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, …) to save the encrypted files
* The app can be configured to delete all managed files after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
* Has an “Exit” menu on all screens, that finishes the task completely.
* App is locked (master password must be re-entered), when there is no user input for configurable period.
* Includes english help pages.
* The “lite” version is limited to 5 encrypted files!
* The full version has no limitations.
Android 7 (Nougat): correction of incorrectly positioned context menus.
The Encryption Manager Lite is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.