enjoy vehicle sharing for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the enjoy vehicle sharing on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download enjoy vehicle sharing for PC & Mac?
In order to download the enjoy vehicle sharing on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the enjoy vehicle sharing on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the enjoy vehicle sharing on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of enjoy vehicle sharing
|App Name||enjoy vehicle sharing|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About enjoy vehicle sharing, Guide, and Its Features
There is only one way to book, rent and refuel Enjoy vehicles: with our app! Haven’t you used it yet? Here’s how it works.
Use the app to search for a vehicle:
• check the map to find the one nearest to you or in your preferred area
• if you find a vehicle parked on the street, you can rent it by entering the license plate number and the code visible on the windshield
Book the vehicle by selecting it on the map and all of its details will be displayed, including its precise location and directions to get there.
Once you have reached and unlocked the vehicle, you can proceed with rental operations directly on your smartphone:
• enter the PIN code once the vehicle is unlocked
• view the map and see your location
• check that you are inside the service coverage area
• end the rental with one tap
At the end of your journey you can view a precise summary of the cost of your rental.
You can even use the Enjoy app to refuel vehicles. How? It’s simple.
Use the map to find vehicles enabled for refueling: they are the ones with a fuel level below 30% and which are marked with a fuel pump icon.
Once on board the vehicle, tap “Show nearest Eni Station” to find an authorized filling station and follow the directions to go there.
When you are under the forecourt canopy, stop in front of the dispenser with the Enjoy marking and switch off the vehicle. Press the yellow refueling icon on the app, select the dispenser you want to use and tap “Start refueling”.
At the end of the transaction, a €5 voucher for your Enjoy rentals will be credited to your account.
minor bug fix
The enjoy vehicle sharing is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.