EPM View for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the EPM View on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download EPM View for PC & Mac?
In order to download the EPM View on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the EPM View on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the EPM View on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of EPM View
|App Name||EPM View|
|Update||June 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About EPM View, Guide, and Its Features
EPM View is the app for viewing images from both IP and multistandard e-Vision PRO CCTV systems from IP and multistandard. Based on a simple and extremely intuitive interface, EPM View is the ideal solution to monitor your video surveillance systems H24 in total autonomy.
What can you do with EPM View?
– See live or recorded images of any e-Vision PRO DVR or NVR based video surveillance system.
– Choose the single-channel or multi-channel display mode with various types of mosaics available, all customizable.
– Take snapshots or recordings directly on your smartphone and share them
– Navigate and consult your recordings immediately. Any alarm events or anomalies are easily recognizable thanks to colored markers
– Adjust the parameters of each channel (brightness, hue, saturation, contrast…)
– Listen to the audio for each channel and activate the talk back function (speak-listen) for cameras equipped with loudspeakers
– Activate push notifications for specific events
– Manage alarms for each channel
– Control and move the zoom of the motorized cameras of the Speed domes.
– View and manage fisheye cameras with 4 different dedicated modes.
– Customize access to the app and make it secure by using a password
– View camera images horizontally or vertically based on the orientation of the device.
Ease of configuration and P2P
Configuring the EPM View app and associating it with NVR / DVR recording devices is really simple, also thanks to the P2P connection on a proprietary server. It is sufficient to frame a simple QR Code and all the configuration will be immediately learned. The same for sharing on other smartphones.
The EPM View is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.