Exposed for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Exposed on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Exposed for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Exposed on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Exposed on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Exposed on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Exposed
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Exposed, Guide, and Its Features
Find out what your friends think about you and who they think is most likely to do absurd things.
Add each player’s name and let’s all be EXPOSED ! You just have to follow all the dares and challenges written, and this will spice up your parties, and even more!!!
To achieve this, all participants must download Exposed from the App Store. One player creates the game and invites friends into the party with the game PIN. Whether you are physically together or connected remotely with friends.
Exposed is :
– a new way of looking at party games
– +5000 truths, dares and challenges
– 4 game modes to fits with every situations
– an efficient clash generator and icebreaker
– After months of work. The new version of Exposed is finally here. The best party game is back with new designs for you!!
The Exposed is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.