ezykam for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the ezykam on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download ezykam for PC & Mac?
In order to download the ezykam on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the ezykam on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the ezykam on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of ezykam
|Update||September 16, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About ezykam, Guide, and Its Features
The ezykam mobile app allows android users to access and control video stream from its ezykam camera. Besides controlling live view, other features offered by the app include:
– 3 easy steps to go live by ezykam cloud service
– Easy GUI to control
– Support scanning QR code to add device.
– Support flexible Live Preview
– Support Push Video
– Support PTZ controls
– Remote Configuration of Device
– Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in one click.
– Supports Two Way Talk.
– Basic health monitoring like Device Online, offline and SD card status etc
The ezykam is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.