FileLink for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the FileLink on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download FileLink for PC & Mac?
In order to download the FileLink on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the FileLink on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the FileLink on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of FileLink
|Developer||Computer Fanatics Limited|
|Update||August 12, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About FileLink, Guide, and Its Features
FileLInk app is for the existing customers of VetlinkSQL 5.0i+ users. FileLink will enable users to take photos on their phone or tablet anywhere in the practice, or in the field, and upload to a local folder or directly to a client, patient or clinical record.
This App solves a common problem of being able to take photos on your phone (or other device) and easily insert them into your clinical notes or client and patient’s profiles. It also allows you to take notes on your mobile device from anywhere in the practice for inserting in your clinical notes when you’re ready.
The FileLink is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.