Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds
|App Name||Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds|
|Update||April 12, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds, Guide, and Its Features
Find lost AirPods, headphones, earbuds, or headsets in seconds! Find one of your lost AirPods or both lost AirPods.
** If you are having trouble with app or have questions please contact support at [email protected] before posting a negative review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review. Thank you. **
Download the app to know that your headphones or earbuds are –
– Powered on/battery not dead and able to be found using the app
– Within 75 feet of your location
– Connected to your phone
Upgrade to our “Smart Finder” technology with an in-app purchase to –
– Find the exact location of your headphones or earbuds. Guaranteed. In-app refund if device not found.
– Remove all Ads in the app
The following devices have been tested to work with Find My Headphones & Earbuds:
• Apple AirPods gen 1 & 2
• Apple AirPods Pro
• Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II, QuietControl
• Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour/Mini
• Many other wireless headphones & earbuds. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones or earbuds.
Tested headphones or earbuds that do not work
• Skullcandy Crusher Wireless
– The app can find your AirPods even if they are not connected to your phone!!
– The app can’t find lost headphones, earbuds, or AirPods in the case, or a case itself – it requires a Bluetooth signal.
– To protect privacy some devices such as AirPods change their unique identifier randomly over time so you might see multiple AirPods listed for the same device. We have a solution, after a couple minutes one of the devices listed will turn gray meaning it isn’t available
– Android does not allow apps to identify connected bluetooth devices with actively broadcasting devices. As result, in some cases we can’t get the name of your device. Ex. If you AirPods are called “Morgan’s AirPods” it might show up in the app as just “AirPods”
– The app’s scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising
– Some older phones do not have the hardware required to see AirPods gen 2. Try using a family member or friends phones to “Find My AirPods”
• Find your lost AirPods, Beats, Powerbeats, Bose, Jaybird, or other headphones in seconds – not days or hours
• Works even if you lost one AirPod, can find the one lost AirPod
• Avoid spending hundreds of dollars replacing your lost Bluetooth headphones
• Make finding your device fun, not stressful. Find My Headphones uses the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your devices
• Use this Bluetooth headphones scanner any time you or your friends misplace your headphones
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app. Step by step instructions included
• Fantastic app support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading the app before losing your device is not required. Download now – every minute counts before your battery runs out!
Walking slowly with Find My Headphones is the key to find your lost Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.
Love our app? Please leave us a 5 star review!
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Headphones & Earbuds hides all the technical details of your audio device and uses the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach.
• Restart your phone or tablet to insure that Bluetooth is working properly
• Launch Find My Headphones & Earbuds
• Walk around slowly until you see your device’s name displayed. This indicates that your device is near by
• Tap the red button labeled “Lets Go Find It”
• Continue to walk slowly. As you move closer to your lost device the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer, it means your lost device is close to you!
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your audio device the indicator will display Hot. You found your lost headphones or earbuds!
– Now supports AirPods Pros
– Enhanced support for AirPods gen 1 and 2
– Enhanced support for Beats wireless headphones & earbuds
– Search feature
– Refresh option to remove stale devices
– Warning message for older devices who’s hardware might not be capable of seeing AirPods.
– “Last Seen” displays how long ago a device was seen by the phone instead of date and time.
The Find My Airpods – Finder For Headphones & Earbuds is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.