Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall
|App Name||Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs About Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall, Guide, and Its Features
Firewall provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
• reduce your data usage
• save your battery
• increase your privacy
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• No advertisements
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure Firewall directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you have a question or problem, you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
⭐ Complete UI Revamp
⭐ Updated filters
⭐ Bug fixes
The Firewall Adblocker – No Root Firewall is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.