Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021
|App Name||Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021|
|Update||November 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs About Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021, Guide, and Its Features
The Fiwalld is a free full-featured firewall on Android, keeps you away from malicious apps.
!!! Important: If you get “Trojan report” about Fiwalld by Antivirus scanners, it’s a “false positive” report and please check the detailed statement at the end of the description.
1. Real-time monitor which apps are accessing which servers or active sessions.
2. Default blocker strictly blocks advertisements, malwares, spams, spyware & trackers, coinminer and prevents your system from connecting to them.
3. Easy use interface helps you to add your professional firewall rules just with few clicks.
4. Add or batch provision customed firewall rules for advanced users.
5. Multi-dimensional statistical analysis allows you to quickly identify suspicious applications.
6. Predefined non logging DoH/DNSCrypt Servers provide further protection of your privacy.
7. Support add custom DoH/DNScrypt or UDP DNS servers.
8. Support batch provision whitelist rules.
9. Support checking IP location detail info via external Map app by clicking the country flag.
10. Support Default Block All Mode.
11. Support IPv6 and IP stack mode selection.
12. Support “allow rules” under “default block mode”.
If you receive a system prompt that Fiwalld is draining battery, don’t panic. Fiwalld does the connecting work, while other applications save this part of the battery, so the overall battery consumption remains the same.
Please know you can’t run Fiwalld and other VPN client at the same time, this is the Android System limitation.
Fix some UI bugs.
The Fiwalld non-root firewall 2021 is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.