Flight Computer Sim for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Flight Computer Sim on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Flight Computer Sim for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Flight Computer Sim on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Flight Computer Sim on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Flight Computer Sim on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Flight Computer Sim
|App Name||Flight Computer Sim|
|Update||May 1, 2017|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Flight Computer Sim, Guide, and Its Features
An easy and intuitive simulation of the E6B slide ruler used by many aircraft pilots.
Features a high resolution ruler with smooth controls for rotating, sliding and pinch zooming, allowing precise calculations.
Feels like a real ruler in your hands!
All three modes are available:
– Wind corrections (low speed)
– Wind corrections (high speed)
For more features, check out Flight Computer Pro.
– Reworked the interface
– Added more information and instructions on the computer
– Wind mode now draws a line from the center to the mark
The Flight Computer Sim is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.