FLIR Gateway App for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the FLIR Gateway App on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download FLIR Gateway App for PC & Mac?
In order to download the FLIR Gateway App on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the FLIR Gateway App on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the FLIR Gateway App on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of FLIR Gateway App
|App Name||FLIR Gateway App|
|Update||October 3, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About FLIR Gateway App, Guide, and Its Features
FLIR Gateway app for condition monitoring with FLIR vibration and temperature sensors
Detect serious problems with industrial machines long before damage can be seen to reduce unplanned downtime. Use the FLIR Gateway app from a mobile device or a PC to monitor the condition of critical equipment by analyzing vibration trends and temperature from your FLIR SV87 sensors.
The free FLIR Gateway app is specifically designed for use with the FLIR SV87-KIT to:
– Provide installation and configuration help during the deployment of the vibration solution
– Monitor continuous, real-time vibration data and thermal measurements from FLIR SV87 sensors
– Receive real-time alerts to your mobile device when measurements exceed set thresholds
– Review historical trends to establish a measurement baseline to anticipate faults
For support visit http://support.flir.com
GUI enhancement for display issue
The FLIR Gateway App is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.