Floating Network Monitor for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Floating Network Monitor on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Floating Network Monitor for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Floating Network Monitor on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Floating Network Monitor on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Floating Network Monitor on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Floating Network Monitor
|App Name||Floating Network Monitor|
|Update||December 13, 2013|
|Requirement||2.2 and up|
FAQs About Floating Network Monitor, Guide, and Its Features
Want to know more about your internet speed? Floating Network Monitor gives you information about upload and download speed in real time on top of any other app!
The Network Monitor is smart and highly customisable to fit the way you want, you can choose from a variety of setting including, text size, background color and many more. And more importantly, it freely floats on top of any other apps, so you will never need to worry about it blocking the screen. It also features a beautiful in app and monitor design, lower memory and battery consumption, which differentiates from similar application on Google Play Store. This is the BEST app of its kind.
This app tracks all kinds of internet connection including WiFi, 2G, 3G and 4G.
There is also a PRO version (Floating Network Monitor PRO) available on http://goo.gl/Uu59NJ which unlocks many more features, including
– Full-screen app auto hide
– Hide persistent notification (including android 4.3+ users)
– Save last moved position
– Custom monitor format
– NO MORE Ads.
– And many more other features …
This app has been reviewed in the following websites,
http://goo.gl/R4qTk2 — AppZoom
http://goo.gl/9R9dlK — DroidHorizon
http://goo.gl/526SUK — SNN from 東京産業新聞社
If you are interested to translate the app to your language, please email us. Thank you.
If you have encountered any problem using this app or have any suggestion, please contact us with our email.
Thank you for all of your support.
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – To show monitor on top of other application.
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – To allow monitor to start running from boot up automatically.
– READ_PHONE_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – To correctly show network connection type.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – To backup and restore monitor setting on SD card.
– INTERNET – To show advertisement.
Vincenzo Valente (Italian translation)
1ltx (Chinese translation)
Keyword: network speed monitor, network monitor mini, android network tools, floating traffic widget, speed monitoring
Permission explanation has been added under Google Play app description.
– Added Backup and Restore setting option (New permission required)
– Added Italian translation (Thanks to Vincenzo Valente)
– Added Traditional and Simplified Chinese translation (Thanks to 1ltx)
– Bugs fixed
If you are interested to help translating the app to your language, please email us. Thank you.
The Floating Network Monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.