Free Security Camera for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Free Security Camera on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Free Security Camera for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Free Security Camera on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Free Security Camera on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Free Security Camera on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Free Security Camera
|App Name||Free Security Camera|
|Update||November 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Free Security Camera, Guide, and Its Features
You don’t have to buy an expensive IP camera. Just install the app on your old smartphone and use it over Wi-Fi for a video surveillance system.
App has built-in RTSP-server to stream the video and audio for network live broadcast.
Install the free Home Security Camera software on your computer (http://www.home-security-camera.com) and record everything that happens in your home while you are away with an intelligent motion detector.
You can view P2P live streaming and events through motion captured recordings. Home Security Camera helps you see your loved ones health or find out what your pets are up to.
Free Security Camera will stream video over Wi-Fi from your phone camera using RTSP protocol.
Use a connection string like:
• Using a smartphone as an IP camera
• Working 24 * 7 with the screen off
• Live stream video and audio to your personal computer or mobile phone
• Save video broadcasts and time-lapses on your computer in real time
• Use your phone as webcam on your PC with audio input
• Connect to your cctv surveillance system with Wi-Fi
• Built-in rtsp server
• Ultra-low latency and Minimum delay
• Work in background as a service
• Low power consumption
• H264 compression video stream
• You can choose between the back main camera and the front facing camera
• Live streaming video monitoring 24/7 all day and night
• Support the different camera resolutions
• Setting the number of frames per second
• Choice of main or front camera for cctv broadcast
• Automatic restart of the broadcast in case of failures in the Wi-Fi network
USE MOBILE PHONE AS AN IP CAMERA
1) Install Home Security Camera
2) Add new camera
Enter rtsp address from Free Security Camera like:
• admin: admin – default login and password (you can change it in settings)
• 192.168.0.100 – mobile phone IP address in your local network
• 1935 – connection port (you can change it in settings)
3) View rtsp stream
Added the ability to automatically restart the broadcast. Fixed bugs of the previous version.
The Free Security Camera is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.