FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship for PC & Mac?
In order to download the FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship
|App Name||FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship|
|Update||June 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship, Guide, and Its Features
Type what you want, when you want.
In this day and age of everything being monitored and filtered, freedom of speech is fundamental.
FreeType allows you to bypass text filters & censorship by appending invisible control characters after each letter as you type.
For additional protection of your input, you can automatically replace Latin letters by equally looking Cyrillic letters or similarly looking diacritic letters.
For FreeType to work you need to enable the FreeType accessibility service in the Android accessibility settings.
Disclosure on the use of accessibility services:
• The accessibility service is used to detect when text is changed in text input fields shown on the screen (‘View and control screen’).
• The accessibility service is used to append invisible control characters to the text in text input fields (‘View and perform actions’).
• The app does not store, process or otherwise use any of the text that you type.
• The app does not obtain or collect any personal information.
Try the app free for 7 days. Purchase FreeType to continue using the app after the trial period has ended.
Not all types of input fields are supported by the accessibility system. This depends on how an app implements its input fields. Apps or games using custom rendering engines may not be supported. Apps or servers may filter out invisible characters.
If you have a problem, question or suggestion feel free to send an email to [email protected]
• Added setting to enable FreeType for specific apps
• Bug fixes
The FreeType – Bypass text filters & censorship is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.